Saturday, May 8, 2010

Outdoor Office

Tim working in the 'jungle'.

The weather has been beautiful this week.  High temperatures were in the low 70s with night temperatures in the high 40s.  It is that time of the year when Tim can work outside in the backyard.   I guess he prefers the sound of birds and wind chimes over the sounds of the refrigerator and the washer when he is working inside the house.  The flowers and the greenery might also be a better sight to stare at while he's thinking. 

Thanks to Wi-Fi.  He can move anywhere he wants in the yard and still is connected to the internet and his co-workers around the world.   As long as he is not working on a 'motherboard' (a hardware he uses to build a code, I guess), he can work anywhere.   The only things he needs are his laptop, phone, headset, and a cup of coffee or green tea.  When I remember, I bring him some chocolate covered raisins to increase his blood sugar a little bit.
Tim being disturbed by paparazzi.

It is great to have my husband programming in the yard when I am out there gardening.  The problem is that sometimes when I am watering, I get carried away and forget that he is there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response