Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good Experience


I survived!  Planning the Ladies Tea and preparing for my speech took a lot of my free time during the last two weeks.  It was good to speak in a crowd again, I enjoyed it a lot.  After all I used to be a good speaker in my own right.  :)  However I am not sure if I will organize and speak at the same event again.  I just didn't have time to gather my thoughts in an organized way until the night of before. 

"Growing Together by Design" was a fun topic to develop. I was reminded that I do better without a script. 

I thank God for all the people who worked with me and the way it all came out.  It was humbling to see everyone's servant attitude.   The sight of ladies enjoying themselves was most rewarding.

To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response