Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bakersfield to San Diego

Since pictures speak louder than words...here is my photo-journal for July 18-19, 2010 during our road trip to Southern California. 


Four thousand wind mills somewhere east of Bakersfield.

In the middle of the Mojave Desert.

Getting closer to civilization as we approached San Diego County.

Embassy Suites - San Diego

She's happy to be out of the car.

Deciding on the type of pie for dessert.

What time is breakfast served?

Relaxing at the University Town Center in La Jolla.

I coersed them to pose with this tree.  :)

Crossing the street in search of a book store.

The Geisel Library in UCSD named after... Dr. Seuss.

Happy after eating at the Currant Restaurant in San Diego.

I want those pots for my garden...if only I have the room for them.

After this picture was taken we traveled to Irvine...UC Irvine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response