Monday, January 7, 2013

Fogged Up Lenses

                               

This is their interpretation of an Asian-style portrait. 


 I thought of having a family photo shoot when everyone was present.  But my kids are among the hardest subjects to photograph in that they either say no or tell me to take only two pictures or give me a few minutes to take the pictures.  This time, before I had my camera ready, they went outside and waited for me there.  I found out that my camera, because it was stored in a cold closet, the lens was fogged up.  Knowing that my kids have very short tolerance for pictorials, I took pictures regardless of the condition of the lens.   








Hazy or not, the pictures tell crisp stories.  We will look back at these and remember exactly what went on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response