- Prepare marinade by mixing balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and worcestershire sauce.
- Coat the meat with the marinade one or up to five days in advance by placing the marinade and the meat in a Ziploc bag. Squeeze out air and seal the bag then put it in the refrigerator.
- One hour before cooking, bring out the meat to get to room temperature.
- Preheat grill to 450-500°F. Liberally coat the meat with Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Place the steaks on the grill to sear for two minutes on each side.
- Turn down the temperature to medium heat (350°F) and cook the meat for 10 minutes on each side. For thicker cuts of steaks, increase cooking time accordingly.
- Take the meat off the grill and place on a tray. Cover with foil loosely and let it stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice the steak across the grain and arrange on a serving platter.
- For a balanced meal, serve with your favorite carb-food, vegetable, and fruits.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Shannon is feeling too happy.
Grilled Tri-Tip Beef Steak
3-4 lb. tri-tip steak
3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Montreal Steak Seasoning