Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Gossards


The Gossard family visited El Dorado Hills! 
The last time Daniel and Becky came was when Eden was a baby.  This is the first time Alex and Elisha came to El Dorado Hills.  And they had the full experience because they came on a really hot summer day - a defining feature of our place. They were such a bunch of troopers!

And of course, for as long as my camera batteries are recharged, I would take pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites.  It turned out that Alex is very photogenic.  :)


Alex, Elisha and Eden

Eden in Focus

Alex


She was sitting so low that I wondered how she would eat her food.


Alex in focus.

The Gossards:  A moment in time.


They so reminded us of the days when our house had three little children. Looking back now, I see a very happy chapter of our life.  If I were to start all over again, that would surely be one part of my life that I would repeat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response