Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day


It's Valentine's Day.  Miriam and I get to spend it alone together because Tim is on one of those business trips to Taiwan.  So far we went to church, had lunch (Chicken Marsala on Rice), watched television, had some Apple Turnovers for dessert,  She is drawing as I write this post and then we'll go shopping.

Valentine's Day is not something that we celebrate with nostalgia in this house.  However, it is a significant day for me because it was on this day in the Philippines when God gave me the first hint about who Tim would become in my life.  I shrugged it off at first but soon after Valentines Day of that year - 1989 his actions began to differentiate and then I began to react.  And the writing of a love story commenced - which up to this time, continues to be written.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response