Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some Pies are Better


In our family pie is considered the staff of life.   My husband often quotes his late grandfather Waldo by saying "All pie is good pie.  Some pies are better but all pie is good pie."  

As the only person who makes pie in this house, I must say that I have made a great discovery.  WinCo's Lemon Meringue Pie is much better than what I make.  Although the crust is not that great, WinCo's Berry pies are also very good.   An even more important discovery is that my entire family agrees with me.  Now I don't have to make lemon meringue or berry pie as long as we live near a WinCo Store.  I will still enjoy making apple, peach, cherry, plum, and pumpkin pies yet I will also enjoy the break from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response