Friday, July 12, 2013

Ireland 2013: My First Observations of Dublin


Saint Stephen's Green - where everyone go on a sunny day.


Bikes for rent on Earlsfort Street - Who needs a car?


On the bridge at Saint Stephen's Green where we walked almost everyday.


Sea Gulls- They kept me awake during the night.  I never knew sea gulls can be so noisy.  On the first night they sounded like screaming children.


Water Trough - Located in the busiest street of Dublin, providing water for the horses that run around the city among the tour buses, cars, bicycles, and  pedestrians.

Carriage - This is why horses are in the city.


Flowers - they are everywhere.  How I wish I could grow them like this at home.

These are some of the pictures I took on the second of our stay in Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response