Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day


When I thought he was running out of ways to surprise me, Tim did it again.  Yesterday, I received a package that contained four dozen roses.  This is not the first time that he bought me 48 roses but because he does not celebrate Valentines day, this was a true surprise.

Valentine's Day might not be very special to him but it is a significant day on my calendar.  It was on this day, some 30 years ago,  when I was convinced that God would show me the man I was to marry.  To make this long and often-told-story short, I saw Tim.  I didn't think his appearance meant anything because I had someone else in mind, but eventually when the story began to unfold, it all made sense.  God showed me how something so improbable happen.  The full version of this story can be retold by any of my children in detail.  ðŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response