Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stepping back for a better view of the future

Two Years Ago I started blogging.  Back then I did not know much about blogging.  Tim opened an account for me and I did not know how he did it.  All I knew was that I could write and publish anything when I wanted to.  I wrote two or three times a year in the beginning.  Then I forgot my password.  I was very sad because that was the end of my intermittent blogging.  More than a year later, by accident, I figured out that I could open my blog through my google account.  Yipee!  I could see my very old posts.  That was December 2008. Then I posted some pictures.  I thought it was a good way to allow my relatives and friends overseas to see our family pictures.  I came to realize that I needed to keep it current.  That is a tip that I discovered.  The problem with pioneers is that they have to discover a lot of things.   Now it seems like everyone has a blog. 

One mistake that needed to be rectified is the URL address given for my original blog.  For those of you who have been reading my blog you probably have noticed that it contained all my names.  It was a security disaster waiting to explode.  Not only the address, the blog name also was not very creative, "Helen's Blog".  Wow!  Well, I did not know that you can choose the name for your blog.  All I thought was that it was based on your name or email address or something.   Now, I've changed it.

Laugh at the Days to Come.  That is the new name for my blog.  If you are wondering why I chose this name, I'll be glad to tell you. 

There are two more days before we start the new year.  It is a good idea to look at the things that need some renovation.  Things always run smoother if they are in order.  Life is always better when lived in a healthy way.   I need to look at my own and see what can be done to make it more meaningful in the eyes of the One who put me where I am now.

Internal crutiny is good when it results in a positive change.   Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Response